Diversity Training Films
Terms and Conditions
StirFry Seminars (via the website, www.diversitytrainingfilms.com) provides users with streaming video on a pay-per-view basis. Pay-per-view makes a link to this online film (mp4 format) available to you for your chosen time period (24 hours, 72 hours, 1 week, 30 days, 6 months, 1 year). You will not be able to download the film or stream it after this chosen period. The link will be emailed to you upon successful payment. If you do not receive an email after payment, please check your spam filter. Another possible explanation for not receiving a link automatically from us could be that you did not type your email address in correctly when you placed the order.
This streaming video rental is intended for personal use only. This rental may not be suited for classroom use at a university or in the workplace, as there may be a firewall or security settings in place that could prevent the streaming. In that case, it would be better for your university library or workplace to purchase the DVD via our online store at: www.stirfryseminars.com/store or assign it to your students/employees to view at home via www.diversitytrainingfilms.com. Any public viewing of StirFry films should be arranged with and/or authorized by StirFry Seminars in advance to ensure you are abiding by Stirfry’s Copyright and Use Agreement. For example, at any public viewing of the film, you would not be able to charge attendees at the door to view our films. Please contact us at email@example.com or by telephone at 510-204-8840. For more information on use, please refer to the Copyright & Use Agreement below.
The quality of the display of the streaming movies & TV shows may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, security settings, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. It may take several minutes for the film to load and begin streaming. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. StirFry Seminars makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your instant watching experience on your display. If you need assistance with this site, please know that our office is open Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (PST), excluding holidays.
Copyright & Use Agreement
- StirFry Seminars & Consulting holds exclusively the copyrights, and is the licensor, of the films If These Halls Could Talk; The Art of Mindful Facilitation; Last Chance for Eden, Parts 1, 2 and 3; The Color of Fear, Parts 1, 2, and 3; and Stolen Ground (hereinafter “The Films”), and all other films and products distributed by StirFry Seminars & Consulting.
- The sale or rental of a videocassette or DVD of The Films does not constitute a transfer of copyright interests in any of The Films to any purchaser.
- The education, non-profit, corporate or government institution purchaser is limited to use of The Films for viewing within the institution on the following conditions: (1) The Films were purchased by the institution; (2) no admission or fee is charged, (3) the showing is limited to presentation for staff members and/or students, within the institution and for community members invited by the institution, and is used to promote the discussion the of diversity issues, (4) The Films may be viewed by public and university/college libraries and their patrons within the provisions of this entire agreement.
- The education, non-profit, corporate or government institution purchaser is expressly prohibited from:
- duplicating and/or selling The Films; and
- except as provided in paragraph 3 above, exhibiting the film to entities or persons that are unaffiliated with the exhibiting institution, agency, or organization.
The education, non-profit, corporate or government institution purchaser, through its Agent, acknowledges the copyright interests of StirFry Seminars & Consulting, and agrees to all the terms and conditions set forth herein above.
StirFry Seminars & Consulting holds exclusively the copyrights, and is the licensor, of the films If These Halls Could Talk; The Art of Mindful Facilitation; Last Chance for Eden, Parts 1, 2 and 3; The Color of Fear, Parts 1, 2, and 3; and Stolen Ground (hereinafter “The Films”), and all other films and products distributed by StirFry Seminars & Consulting. A film purchased or rented by an Individual shall be for personal and private use only. A film purchased or rented by an Individual may not be used at a business, non-profit, or educational facility, or duplicated.